Thursday, August 6, 2009

Harlem Hybrid @ 1 Year!

It's hard to believe that its been 1 year since I started Harlem Hybrid. Since that time we've seen a bunch of people get shot, a building collapse, I briefly became the face of gentrification, some great randomness here and here, a Black man got elected president, and recently the passing of Michael Jackson. Its hard to image ever surpassing these moments in the coming year. Harlem, you may have set the bar too high! But if there's one thing that I've learned, its that Harlem always surprises...mostly in a good way. Last but not least, I would like to personally thank all of the great people of Harlem for their support, love and respect. It is my only hope that I can give as much back to you!

3 comments:

uptownflavor said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a milestone! Look forward to looking at your site for years to come! Congrats!

yojimbot said...

Thanks for your support, rock on!